Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm moving!!!! -an update

We've(my husband and I) decided to go back to our country India for good and so we are leaving this weekend.The last 5 years that we've lived here in the US we've had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends.i will definitely miss them but then thats why we have the internet rite? I'm gonna get to go back and now set up a nice permanent place to draw and paint yay!.I think thats what excites me the most cos obviously my country and situations have changed a lot in the last 5 yrs and though I go home every 6 months I was always in the holiday mood so never really got the hang of a normal life there.
I intend to sketch a little on the plane but hey, intentions are different from actions right?.Well,I'll try to sketch(if I dont fall asleep) and will definitely post what ever I've drawn as soon as I get home and settle down.

3 comments:

Eileen Mariane aka Marmsk said...

Will you continue your blog from there? Where in India will you go? All the very best wishes to your new life in India. Eileen

Timeless River said...

Definitely..I will continue to paint and draw and update my blog on a regular basis.Infact I hope to paint more once I'm home.We'll be in the southern part of India in a city called Hyderabad.Thank you so much for your wishes.

sreenivasa ram makineedi said...

thanks for comments about my art at my blog.