Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some More EDM challenges..





I've been doing a whole bunch of EDM challenges but never got to take any good pics of them.Also the light here is so bad in winter that I need to play around in PS to make them bright,sharp etc which is waaay too much of work for me..But...I managed to take a few pics today morning of a few of the sketches and here they are

EDM#6.My well loved objectis obviously my laptop.

EDM#7.Bottle/Jar/Tin from the kitchen..
















EDM#8.Watch or Jewellry.My fav.pearl earrings













EDM#10.My Hand(right after I got my nails done)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted and look forward to seeing more. I see from your profile that you love to read - one of my dearest friends once said her only regret in life was that she was 60 before learning she did not have to be sick to give herself permission to read all day in bed...all she needed was a good book!